Sunday, July 13, 2008

We're coming out of the lousy land of the ill, thank heavens. Pat has recovered from his episode and I feel much, much better. I actually intend to stop for Susan in 20 minutes and try for our walk. I'm not supposed to expose myself to "prolonged or excessive sunlight," but I'm sure that doesn't mean any sunlight at all, so will do it.
Talked to Ellen again, enjoying her continuing saga as she redoes her kitchen. The appliances look great--stainless steel with black trim--and she has partly finished cleaning and sanding the cabinets (which she removed and will paint in the garage).
Continued to pamper myself yesterday. Was able to wash and fold four big loads of wash (thank heavens or we would have been running around naked), changed our bed, and cleaned the bathroom floor, but not much else. Took a short nap while Pat was at the bay, but now I'm sick of being sick and want to get back to normal.

No comments:

Monday

Set off for the mall and Target at 10:30. I got some staples (plant milk, blueberries, grapefruit, etc.), but decided to hold off buying the...