Monday, July 07, 2008

Finally got to Kohl's and picked up the dark-colored pants I've been wanting: denim Capris and black Bermudas. Now I'm not so sure I like the Bermudas. My everyday arguments with the clothing manufacturers include the idiotic "hip-hugger" style. I want my waist defined, not passed over! And wouldn't you know, the Bermudas hug the hip--grr!
Saw and spoke to Ellen briefly on the web cam. She was on the phone with the appliance company, asking them to install an ice-maker in her new refrigerator. She showed me her kitchen cabinets, which she painted with primer after taking the doors off; she'll do those separately. As for me, I'm meeting Dee, the owner of our ancestral home on Rosborough Avenue, today for lunch.

1 comment:

iloveac said...

All us young kids wear our hip huggers so that our upper hip (fat on some of us) is exposed. Then we wear skin tight tops which 'old folks' consider too small for us. We like everything defined...way too tight whether we weigh 100 or 250 lbs or somewhere in between.
You probably just want to look nice, but clothes today are made to make one look stylish and today's style is for the birds, IMHO.

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...