Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I've been without a working microwave for days now, and it's annoying as hell. The fact that I have to use pots and pans and cook on the stove is disconcerting. Even worse is that I have to wash them.
Bought acorn and butternut squashes, then realized I don't know how to cook them without the microwave! Woe is me!
Howsomever...I guess it's not quite as bad as hanging by my thumbs for 24 hours. Anyway, went to Home Depot today and I bought a new microwave. It should be installed on Sunday. Can't wait to get back to zapping my veggies and other stuff in the same dish I serve it in!
Just read Half-Assed, the bio/journal of a young woman who lost 272 pounds. Love to read these books. She has a blog, too, called "pasta queen" or something, which I looked into; even left a comment.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...