Saturday, July 26, 2008

Having given up on expecting Mike, the gardener, to get back to me for an estimate, I pulled up my own weeds yesterday. Geesh, had I neglected them. Took me several hours and I'm not quite finished yet. I did the front flower beds and most of the back veggie garden. I know it was good exercise because my upper legs are stiff and a little sore.
Stopped at Tucker Tom's to get more blueberries, tomatoes (soon I'll harvest my own!), and broccoli, then at Acme for lettuce and cauliflower. I had gotten perfectly ripe and delicious avocados at BJ's; enjoyed half of one with fresh lime juice sprinkled on it, plus salt and pepper. I just eat it out of the shell with a spoon. Yum!

2 comments:

iloveac said...

Better yet...try eating after weed.
LOL

iloveac said...

Hey RBM,
'ing' was left off intentionally.

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...