Monday, April 10, 2006

Well, wonders never cease in Little Egg Harbor! Today, Pat got the hearing aid that's been on his bedside table for eighteen months--and put it in. He's hearing fine, no problem. It's is unbelievably frustrating to me that he's had the T.V. up to blast level and I've had to say, "What...what?" everytime he opens his mouth all this time. However, I'm glad he's finally using the damn thing.
Jack B. came over after golf, but wouldn't stay for dinner. We're just having corned beef hash tonight.
SIL Regina called today and we had a nice chat. I suggested we go over on Thursday to visit them. Pat will have to call them and p.t. Scott--hope he remembers. Tomorrow, am meeting cousin John and Ray will take Pat to Creevey's for lunch. Should be fun for both of us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is all well and good now, but I just see dark clouds on the horizon... I don't like it, nope, don't like it I tell ya...

Mimi said...

Thank you, Gloom Master...

Anonymous said...

I do NOT believe he is wearing the hearing aids already. Wow!

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...