Friday, April 21, 2006

Great fun yesterday: took Jen and Joely to lunch, then baby-sat while Jen went to work and until Joel came home. At five, we all converged at Alison's and Mike's to watch the "shed" going in. Boy, was it interesting. It's 12 x 25 and has pale blue siding, two windows, and a double door; looks like a small family could move right in. After an hour of positioning by the flat-bed truck, and the two installers moving and maneuvering, it went on the concrete footings (which Alison and Mike had put in) securely and looks great. A. and I took videos and still pics, of course. After, Pat and I treated the gang to dinner at the Plum Tree in New Egypt--$16.95 for TWO dinners--and I had liver and onions--yum! (Am I the only one of the planet who likes liver? I've never met another liver lover.) Incidentally, I had had sausage with peppers and onions for lunch, so consumed about a zillon calories for the day. However, with my new curly do, I'm sure nobody notices the pounds piling on--right?
Today, have a tentative date for lunch with Marge and tomorrow, will have a little birthday lunch for Jen. Lots to do and lots to enjoy...

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...