Saturday, April 15, 2006

A great clap of thunder woke me up, so here I am at 3 am writing in this silly blog. Yesterday was stressful, as we left for Philly a 7:30 and didn't get back until about 3, but it was necessary, of course. Pat's regular pulmonologist was on vacation and another, very pleasant doctor filled in. He didn't say much, but changed Pat's antibiotic, as the earlier one doesn't seem to be doing the job. I asked the doctor if there's a difference between regular and pulmonary rehab and he said, "yes," and Pat should go to pul. He wrote him out a prescription for the rehab, but said to wait a few weeks until he's over this completely. We waited there for the new medication, which he'll start today, and that takes forever at the V.A., but we got home without incident. We were both wiped out though, and I just gave Pat a T.V. dinner (as they used to be called) and ate odds and ends myself. Think I'll make something in the crockpot tonight, as we'll have ham and so on tomorrow.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...