Thursday, April 27, 2006

Beautiful sunny day. After 8 am exercise with Susan and others, had breakfast, then went to Bed, Bath, & Beyond and got slip covers for the living room sofa and loveseat. I'm determined to make it look more summery with various strategies: slipcovers in a light cover, flowers, different accessories, and so on. When I was a kid, my mother had winter and summer window dressings and so on, and I like the idea. Stopped at Subway and brought home a sub, which I had with a glass of cold beer. There just isn't anything more delicious on a warm day!
Vivian will come here first, then we'll go to Creevey's for dinner (we'll save Makoto for next time). It's a good life, the only cloud being Pat's health, but we're both trying to be optimistic.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...