Thursday, April 13, 2006

This lousy disease causes a never-ending loop: Up-and-down, good-and-bad, one day great, the next lousy. After a pleasant and improving two days, Pat had a problem sleeping last night. It's hard for him to get the gunk out of his lungs, which is key to progress for him. He said he hardly slept (I woke up to realizing he wasn't in our bed; he went into the guest room) and feels pretty low today. Scott, the p.t. was supposed to come today, but I asked him to wait until Monday. Maybe Pat can get some sleep with a nap.
We're supposed to go to Bill and Regina's today--guess it depends on how Pat feels. Luckily, we see the pulmonolgist tomorrow (at 10 am in Philly--ugh!) and we can ask if he should take Muscinex (?) or something.
Things are good, they're bad, they're up, they're down--talk about roller-coaster living.
Oh, yeah, this is supposed to be a weight-loss blog--ha! I'm paying no attention to Weight Watchers or my pounds piling on. I am, however, continuing exercise. Last night, I served spaghetti and meatballs for dinner--a quick dinner, as I had Drama Club rehearsal until about 4:00. Tonight, I'll just have turkey sausage and eggs--which Pat likes for dinner occasionally.
Hope the curve starts up soon...

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...