Saturday, April 08, 2006

Good days lately. Although Pat had a gastrointestinal problem last night, it's cleared up today, and he's fine. Yesterday, the cleaning service came and he and I went out for time--just running errands. Had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner.
Today, Saturday, Pat made his own breakfast (oatmeal and o.j.) while I went with Susan for our 1 1/2 mile morning walk. I made our lunches of hard-boiled egg sandwich, then put Pat's foot cream on, did 4 loads of wash, colored my hair and took a shower. It's been raining on and off all day, so the rest of the day, Pat and I just lazed around and watched the Discovery channel. Dinner--homemade beef stew--is in the crockpot. All in all, a pleasant, lazy day.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Wonder if Anon will note that I made beef stew myself AND that his fath--, uh, Pat actually mentioned twice how good it was.
But no-o-o, Anon only wants to carp, I guess...

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...