Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A nice, low-key day. Had a long chat with Singapore son, Mike, this morning--precious Vivian is putting words together (19 months old!)--and they all just got back from vacation in Tokyo.
My only scheduled activity was getting a perm--it looks good--and that was in the morning. Pat went down to the bay and, being at loose ends after doing my chores, I drove down to Ventnor. The daffodils at Betty's house are just beautiful, although the grass needs work. I took a digital pic to send her, then just drove home, went to the store, made dinner (meatloaf, peas, banana bread, chedder potatoes), and played my new Arcade game, "Word Express." Well, I don't think that's the name, I'm just too lazy to find it.
The week will start gearing up tomorrow: lunch with Susan and Barb H. on Wednesday; Thursday, we go to Pat's dermatologist in Philly; Friday, the cleaning service will be here; and Saturday, Joel, Jen, and Joely will be down.
I'm in a nice, contended mood. As my niece Chrissy said, "It's all good."

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...