Thursday, November 30, 2023

Wednesday

I'm going to draw a curtain over the nightmare morning and part of the afternoon I had, trying to return the chair with arms Mike sent. It was finally resolved, though, and the upshot was Suzanne will take me to UPS today (again) to send it back and Amazon will credit my Amazon Prime account. Will reimburse Mike, if he'll let me. BTW, I went over to the office to ask about UPS picking it up, but Jasmine said I wouldn't get a tracking number, so I decided to just go with the earlier plan. Thanks to Pat R. for the suggestion, though.

After lunch, I headed off to bus to town, but while walking to the stop, decided it was just too chilly, so veered to Von's. Got some stuff, including a nice cauliflower, and went back home to call Amazon.  After the resolution, I went next door to tell Suzanne and we'll take the damn thing back today at 9:30.

Also called Pacific Physical Therapy to make an appointment for next Thursday, December 7. I'm not sure if I'm going to go every week, as there's a twenty dollar co-pay each time and we have a fitness room here, anyway. Also, I have Staci gave me the printout with the moves on it and I'll do them daily. However, I'll mull it over--maybe once or twice a month I'll check in.

BCNN dinner tonight at O-Sabi Japanese restaurant:



2 comments:

iloveac said...

Now I’m wondering if that’s why I didn’t get a trade in value for my old iPad. I sent in but they never got it. I didn’t take it to the UPS Store which I usually do but left it here for pick up. And as your office told you, I never got a tracking slip. Dummy me. The UPS driver could have kept it himself. Oh well, live and learn.

Mimi said...

I can't understand why they don't issue a tracking slip. There's no reason why it can't be done electronically with some kind of travelling device.

Tuesday

At nine, I called the Access Van to take me to Ellen's retirement party today and was horrified to learn they don't go to her school...