Friday, November 03, 2023

Thursday

I left for Diane's at 10:20, walked to Telephone, then took the 11 bus to Petit. Diane and I had a good time, as ever, although I'm concerned about her condition. Maybe because her CMT neuropany is advancing, she said she's had a great increase of fatigue lately. So sorry to hear that.

We were there talking for our usual three hours or so, then parted. I'll see her again tomorrow when she, Vickie and I attend Red. I stopped at the supermarket near Diane's for broccoli and peaches, then took several buses home.  Due to temporarily closed stops and a mixup on my part, it took almost an hour, but I got to the post office to mail off an item to Mike. Stopped at Vickie's and we decided we'd leave here at 12:45 on Saturday, pick up Diane, and get to the play early. We'll also go to dinner after; I'll ask Diane to pick a place.

Did some household stuff, then stopped in on Suzanne to ask if she'd pick me up after docent duties on Sunday. She agreed and we had a good visit. She has a wonderful lemon tree on her patio and gave me a lemon, but I don't think they're ready yet.

I don't know why, but I can't seem to eliminate the white space below, so to fill in, here's a photo of me in Japan, eleven years ago:


No comments:

Wednesday

Well, things are looking up. I made a decision about the 29 1/2 show on the eighteent and: no, I'm not going to participate. I emailed d...