Saturday, May 13, 2023

FREAKIN' FRIDAY!

Now it's official: It really was a freakin' Friday because when I got  up this morning, the printer wasn't working. I don't want to bother Ellen with it again, so I'm looking for repair person who won't charge an arm or a leg.

Lora picked me up for T.O.P.S. (I thought Cheryl had said she wasn't going, but that's the last Friday) and we had a reasonably interesting meeting. I gained a tad: .02 at both home (to 128) and T.O.P.S.(129.1), but I'm still within my 125 to 130 zone, so I'm okay with it. 

Packed my lunch, loaded my cart and walked to our "behind Hill Street Cafe" to meet Diane at our frequent lunch place. It turned out to be sunny and warm, so was good. We met our our usual 12:30 and, incredibly, stayed talking until after 3:00--we never run out of things to discuss, past, present, and future.

After we finally parted, I walked to Wal-Mart, for shoe laces (and to use the restroom), then bused home. Called my server, the outfit from Hell, Yandoo Communications, to ask about Wi-Fi. That's a entity I simply don't understand and I'm not clearer about it now. 

After dinner, I texted Vickie to see if she knew anyone who could adjust the new printer. She said she'd come over today to look at it herself and if she couldn't do it, would contact a friend of hers.

Something else happened I don't want to record here and I had trouble sleeping. I still feel emotionally lousy and I hope this situation will resolve itself soon. 

No comments:

Tuesday

At nine, I called the Access Van to take me to Ellen's retirement party today and was horrified to learn they don't go to her school...