Thursday, July 28, 2022

Wednesday

 I got my picture-on-canvas and am pleased with it:

Not sure where I'll put it, but will find a place. 

Finally, at long last, I did my piled-up filing, a chore I greatly dislike, so put off too long. After lunch, I walked to The Market for milk, eggs, and tangerines. Stopped at the bank for some dough to put in Tristan's birthday card; added some for Joel, Jr.'s birthday.  When I got home, I scrubbed and cut two pounds of carrots, added two of the tangerines, cinnamon, and set it to cook slowly in the...well, the slow cooker, what else?  

Mike got back from Cupertino on Tuesday night, but left early yesterday for business in L.A. He'll be back tomorrow and I hope to see  him then and/or on Saturday and Sunday when he picks Violet up from camp.  

Julie called to say she isn't going to T.O.P.S. tomorrow. She will, however, pick me up for dinner at The Lazy Dog tonight, a monthly BCNN event. She has another commitment on Monday, when Soaring Spirits meet for lunch, but I'll just bus there--no prob. Texted Lora and she'll pick me up for T.O.P.S.

I invited Suzanne to come over at 5:00 so we could see each other's pictures from her trip and my company. She came and we enjoyed each other's pics and travelogues. She had gone to Half Moon Bay and Moss City to visit some of her sister Sisters; they look like yet another breathtakingly beautiful California locale.

No comments:

Tuesday

At nine, I called the Access Van to take me to Ellen's retirement party today and was horrified to learn they don't go to her school...