Thursday, May 01, 2014

Rain

Rain, rain, go away...
Well, it finally did, but came down in torrents first.  That gave me the incentive--non-incentive--to stay home and I didn't stir outside after our 7 am walk.
Didn't do much, either, aside from making a large salad, dividing the the huge bag of broccoli and setting it to simmer in two different slow cookers.  Did a lot of stuff on the computer, disassembled yet another large scrap book, and read more of Postman.
Dennis and Bill came over to change my furnace filter and California brother Frank called to set up a date for next Thursday. Aline called and I told her I had decided against going to Wal-Mart for my prescriptions, but I'd go today and take her to work.  She suggested we go to breakfast first--capital idea!--so that's where I'll be headed.  

No comments:

Thursday

Met Jim outside at 12:30 and we went to Jasmine Thai for lunch. They seem to have changed their menu and I was disappointed in what I ordere...