Monday, December 07, 2009

Went to the cemetery, then back to Macy's to bring one of my purchases back. Aside from that, was pleased with myself by finally shaping up and getting some presents wrapped, as well as turning my attention to some financial stuff. Adorable Vivian called on Skype, but something's wrong with it and it kept going off after about 30 seconds. Same thing happened when Ellen tried last night. We finally just talked on the phone. Want to get the car inspected today.
WIDER: Well, this is just incredibe! It seems there is no firm timeline for withdrawal from Afghanistan! Hard to believe that our Dear Leader would--well, mislead us, but maybe this will clarify:
http://news.antiwar.com/2009/12/06/officials-downplay-insincere-2011-afghan-timetable/

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...