Saturday, December 19, 2009

While El was a school yesterday--her last day before the Christmas break--I cleaned up her patio. When she got home, we worked on it together and it looks so nice. It was a wonderful, sunny day--72 degrees--and I enjoyed it, especially after learning about the blizzard expected on the east coast. Later, we went to her school district staff party at the Oxnard home of the principal of the other school. It was a lot of fun meeting and chatting with her colleagues and we both had a good time.
My cold had been improving, but unfortunately, I woke up this morning with a bad sore throat. It feels as if it's swollen and hurts everytime I swallow. Darn! Today, Mike and his family and Betty and her family are coming over to celebrate our birthday--well, I hope it improves.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...