Sunday, July 19, 2009

Enjoying a surprise visit from sister Betty, on her way back from viewing her property in upstate New York. She got here about 6:30 and stayed over, so is sleeping peacefully in the guest room.
Other than that, an ordinary day: Did lots of wash, re-stocked my veggie supply by visiting B & B, and generally stuck to my knitting. Was glad to get a web cam call from P. and N. Got a (phone) call from Mary Ann Van O., whose husband has the same lousy malady as Pat, and will try to get to her monthly opera session today. We also made a date for lunch on Monday, the 26th.

No comments:

FRIDAY AND MEMORIES OF KEITH

When Mary Ann picked me up for T.O.P.S., I told her I preferred not to go to breakfast after all. I was tired and just didn't feel up to...