Monday, July 27, 2009

What an enjoyable evening at the Surf City Hotel! Went with Susan and Walter after receiving instructions on feeding their cat ("Cherise") and African Grey parrot ("Alex"). I'm caring for them while S. and W. are in Connecticut for a few days.
There were 12 at dinner and we had a great time. After a cool glass of Chardonnay at the bar, we repaired to a semi-private dining room and I ordered broiled flounder. Washed it down with Miller Lite, then topped off the meal with "Bailey's Irish coffee"--yum! The food was superb, the company rollicking, and it was a fun night.
I was invited to join the Dine-Around group again next month and am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...