Thursday, July 02, 2009

Betty and Suzanne arrived on schedule and we had a nice lunch. I served the delicious ham Mike had sent, plus green salad, chicken salad, baked onions, crystal pickles, corn relish, iced tea, with rolls and pumpernickel bread. Topped it off with the scrumptious blueberry buckle I had just made and if I say it myself, it wasn't half bad.
After Suzanne left, Betty and I had a good time together, talking on the porch and so on. Had to leave after dinner for my audition, but got home before 9:00, after which we viewed some of the "one-minute cinema" pieces while enjoying my popcorn and wine.
Audition went well, although Desi won't announce his choices for another week.
Betty will go back to her house in Ventnor (Pat's lending her his car), but will be there for the whole month so we'll get together often--yay!

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...