Friday, July 29, 2022

Thursday

I walked to the Hill Sreet Library, but it doesn't open until 2:00 and I was forty minutes early, so didn't stay. I continued another mile to Ralph's (supermarket) and got paper products and pasta. Bused home.

Niece Carolyn called. She, son, and daughter are back in Santa Barbara and are recovering from COVID, but still feel fatigued and have lingering coughs.

Showered, washed my hair, and prepared for the BCNN dinner. Julie picked me up along with her friend, Bernice, and off we went to The Lazy Dog. There were about twenty women in the group and we sat on the patio--very pleasant. Regina and Beryl, both of whom I know, sat with us and we enjoyed it. Regina was weering a top with oriental and I asked if I could take her picture, as I wanted to know if it was Japanese or Chinese. I'll send to son in Tokyo and ask him.


Home about 7:00. My neighbor, Michelle, called, concerned because she hasn't run into me walking lately. I explained I had had company and lots going on.

No comments:

Tuesday

At nine, I called the Access Van to take me to Ellen's retirement party today and was horrified to learn they don't go to her school...