Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Monday

 Another neat day!  El and I tidied up a bit before the three guys got here to Ojai about 11:30. They met Greg, who then went off to work while they were showed around. El made lunch, then suggested we walk Shelf Road. I hadn't been there for years, but thought it was a great idea.

Shelf Road is a hill walk about a mile and a half long, it you stop at a certain place. We did, as we had no desire to continue on in the 85+ degree heat. It was strenuous, but felt good. Here are a few pics from our walk:

We then went to The Rainbow Bridge (a supermarket, for pity's sake!) for fruit drinks; sat and talked and laughed for a half-hour or so. Walked next door to Rain's Department Store and looked at this and that. Across the street is the park--a lovely place--and we explored that for a bit. Here are Tristan and Joel, Jr. (doing chin ups):
From there, it was off to Exotic Thai for dinner:
It looks earlier, but by that time, it was 8:00 and we parted. Plans with Greg today; boys will be here.

The only flaw to a wonderful day happened after we went to bed. I had put my meds for RLS in an envelope, which I thought I had in my purse. However, I couldn't find it spent a dreadful night, hardly dozing because of my compulsive leg movements. I'll ask Joel to bring to bring the bottle today.

No comments:

Tuesday

At nine, I called the Access Van to take me to Ellen's retirement party today and was horrified to learn they don't go to her school...