Thursday, August 18, 2011

Various and sundry, but nothing notable except I did the three-mile exercise. What a chore, but what a sense of accomplishment after. Went to Shop-Rite and B & B for veggies, to Kohl's, for a pair of earrings, pulled weeds in the boiling heat, and la-di-dah.
Got a call from Barbara H., asking if I want to go on a van tour to "wet" and "dry" cranberry farms on October 18. I accepted and invited Susan, who will also go. Said I'd drive up to Wells Mills Park to drop off registration and checks.
Frank D, e-mailed me to let me know dates have been changed for Moon Over Buffalo: shows are now scheduled for November 4, 5, and 6. How this could have been so screwed up--that is, how the original dates could have been announced without being firm--is beyond me. However, it's early enough so nothing has gone out. I contacted three direct mail (e-mail) companies. Frank had suggested we might use them to publicize Moon, but it looks to me as if they're all very expensive--cheapest carries a minimum cost of $750.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...