Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kind of a blah day. I spent the morning working up possible material for the yard signs for Moon. High point was when Frank D. came over to discuss publicity. (Frank's the producer, which means you do everything gratis so people can complain about what you don't do--a thankless job.) I was taken aback to learn that there's now a question about whether this is going on when scheduled or not. There are major problems with the dates, plus two key actors are now unable to be in the show. Actually, I'm okay with this, especially as I hadn't sent anything out yet anyway, and it gives me more time.
Frank and I talked to Ellen V. on a conference call (she's doing the programs) and she said the powers that be weren't satisfied with her logo--she asked me to send her what I came up with for graphics.
Aside from that, nothing much happening. I drove somewhat aimlessly to the Manahawkin library; picked up a movie called New York, New York, with Liza Minnelli. Before I even got home, I lost interest in it and surely won't even look at it. I do this a lot--check out a movie or video, then take it back without watching it. What would you say: My eyes are bigger than my brain? (No doubt.)

No comments:

Tuesday

As has been happening lately, I spent an age dealing with R.E. agent, Kim, and requirements  surrounding the house. I got the quarterly wate...