Saturday, August 06, 2011

Went to exercise. Braved the Parkway South to go to Canal's in Atlantic County; that's where I stock up on cheap wine. Stopped at the cemetery to water. High point of the day was a web cam call from P. and N. They were just back form Ubeno (?), about an hour from Tokyo where N.'s picture exhibited. Worked on some publicity stuff for LETCO.
Can hardly remember what else went on--obviously nothing much, so am adding this:
True Love
An old woman was sipping a glass of wine while sitting on the patio with her husband when she said, "I love you so much, I don't know how I could ever live without you."
Somewhat taken aback, her husband asked, "Is that you or the wine talking?"
"It's me, talking to the wine," she replied.

3 comments:

iloveac said...

Love it-- must send to my wine loving married girlfriends.

Jonathan Versen said...

Very amusing; I may steal or borrow that.

Mimi said...

Be my guest, Jon--I've stolen plenty from you.

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...