Thursday, August 12, 2010

As promised, Dennis and Bill came about 8:30. They were here more than an hour and this time, think they've cleared out the lint enough; Dennis says it works fine.
Left for the dentist about 1:00. I was to have a partial in, but damn, it didn't fit. Dr. L. made a new mold and they'll have to call me when it's finished.
Stayed up north overnight, so we could get an early start for the airport. Dropped off the travellers about 7:30 and was home by a bit after 9:00. Went and got my prescription filled only to find out I already have a supply of that particular one. Oh, well. Think I'll take an afternoon nap.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...