Tuesday, August 11, 2009

At Atlanticare from about 11 to 4. Only good news is that Pat is back on a regular diet (albeit hospital food). Brother Larry and old friends Flo and Jack called Pat and me. Lots of concerned, supportive of e-mails from other famiily and friends.
Went to rehearsal with Frank last night, but told director Tara there's a real possibility I won't be able to be in the August 29 show at the Elks Club. Luckily, I have the hostess part, a small one, and not the more pivotal one of Ivana.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, my friend. I know this is hard on you.
Please tell Pat I was asking for him.
LC

Mimi said...

Thank you, Lynne. I'll tell him.

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...