Sunday, August 16, 2009

Spent most of day at Seacrest. Brought a salad for lunch, then left about 2:00 to run errands, wash, etc.; went back until 6:00. After dinner, decided to drive to Manahawkin and got a blouse at Kohl's. Ran into Walter and Susan. They asked if they could visit Pat today. I suggested about 2:00, as I'll be going with Frank and Barbara to "Evita" this afternoon.
Not the best day, actually. At Seacrest, I went outside when I got a call from old schoolmate, Elva G. Just as I walked back into Pat's room, he shoved the over-the-bed table away and everything on it, including a big pitcher of water, crashed to the floor. We had a few other problems, too. Guess I'm getting sick of what seems to be the never-ending role of unpaid servant and object of anger when I don't do something right. When I do perform to his satisfaction, I just get ignored. What a life.
Later: Okay, things are looking up. I'm just back from Seacrest (noon) and we had a pretty good morning. When I got in about 9:00, Pat was just finishing breakfast and he ate a lot. Yesterday, too, he finished his entire lunch and dinner and even asked for more watermelon. He went to therapy after all and when I left, was starting lunch. I'll go to the play with Frank and Barbara, then go back. Better...

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...