Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pat did all right at the dermatologist's. As I mentioned before, his forehead (and that goes w-a-a-y back on his head) is covered with leprosy-looking sores and scabs--really gross. However, these will drop off (ugh!) and go away soon. Doc also took biopsies of new growths on his hand and shoulder.
Stopped at the county office on the way home to register Barb, Susan, and me for the van tour--"South Jersey Historic Homes"--in February. The vans fill up fast and I was glad to get three of the last four seats.
Made Pat's lunch, then went to The Grapevine with Mary Ann O. Had Caesar salad with shrimp, taking half home, and indulged myself with a glass of Chardonnay. M.A. had a pasta/garlic dish awash in oil, all the while talking about her efforts to lose weight (but hey, I used to do that all the time).
We had a enjoyable time; didn't talk much about our mutually-afflicted husbands and maybe that's why. I told Mary Ann I often go to Hamilton Mall and she asked if she could go with me next time; will call her.
Today, Pat has a podiatrist appointment, then Leslie and I are going to the movies to see Why Did I Get Married.
Halloween tomorrow and I'm so looking forward to seeing the boysies in New Egypt. Must prepare as much as I can (for Pat), as I'll be gone much of the day.

1 comment:

Dee's Blog said...

I'm so glad that Pat's dermatology visit went well. With you and Pat H talking about these sores and scabs makes me feel sqeemish. My back is loaded with those ugly brown spots but the Dermatologist says it is nothing but age spots and too much sun. Boy did I love the sun and beaches when I was young, am paying for it now. Thank God none of it was malignant.

Tuesday

Sent a welcome e-mail to my new tenants, mother and daughter, Laura and Prudence. I must remember to check to see if I need to send anything...