Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Visit to vascular doctor yesterday resulted in three more appointments in September: tests on two different days, then the doctor again after them. What a drag.
Lots of company coming up. Just got a call from nephew Tim, of Vermont; he and wife Eileen are visiting in Cape May and will come over to visit tomorrow. Brothers Jim and Larry come in Saturday and we go to the St. James reunion barbecue, then we're having Flo, Joe, and Jack (sounds like comedy trio) for lunch on Wednesday. I invited Jim and Larry to stay for that, too.
For the first time in weeks, I missed my walk with Susan this morning. Had insomnia, got up at 1:30 and foolishly went to the computer to play "Bookworm" until about 3:00. Back in bed, I fell asleep and didn't wake up until almost 8:00--practically the middle of the afternoon for me. Well, I'll get back on track tomorrow morning.
Must go off to Manahawkin and get back in time to get horrible hair cut at 3:00.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...