Sunday, August 13, 2006

Aagh! I just made an entry and accidentally put it in the "Uncle Frank's Farm" blog instead of this one. Hmm...maybe it wasn't so important anyway. AND maybe, if I knew how, I could have cut and pasted it into this one. Well, I don't and I didn't, so the hell with it, I'll recap:
It's been a quiet, but pleasant weekend. Have been in contact with Jim, Betty, Frank, and Larry. Betty's on her way to Chicago (today) to meet her adorable little granddaughter, Miranda--lucky her. She had sent pictures of adorable little other granddaughter, Claire (Miranda's about a week old, Claire about 6 weeks); both babies are beautiful.
Frank's been working a fair amount (accounting), family's fine, and we discussed the women's ordination he and Marybeth attended. Larry and gang in Florida okay--he chatted mostly with Pat--and he said it was 80 there. Jim will consider coming to the October St. James School reunion--hope other sibs can, too.
It's been delightful here. Susan and I walk every morning and we're enjoying the coolness and balmy breeze. I have the A.C. off and all the windows wide open. It's great to hear the bird chirping and feel all is well.

No comments:

Simply Spendid Sunday

I bused to Ojai and got there at 11:00. We waited until Ellen "did" her hair--which means using a kind of revolving brush/dryer to...