Sunday, August 20, 2006

Good news: Brother Jim may be able to come to the reunion, too. Hope so. Bad news: For some reason, when he clicks on this blog, he gets only my entry of sometime in June. Not sure why, but I'll keep trying to get him access.
Just talked to Muckie, who said she saw my cousin, Bill F., on T.V. It seems he used to room with Rush Linbaugh--not sure if it was college or what. Bill is actually my first cousin once removed; his Dad Bill is my first.
Hung out today. Went to Shop-Rite, then met Pat down the bay. Have barbequed ribs simmering in the crockpot and will serve along with corn on the cob, good Jersey tomatoes, and tater tots.
Tomorrow, Alison is coming down with Joely--happy day! I hope it doesn't rain so we can go to the pool.

No comments:

Simply Spendid Sunday

I bused to Ojai and got there at 11:00. We waited until Ellen "did" her hair--which means using a kind of revolving brush/dryer to...