Monday, May 22, 2006

A quick note today; I've got errands to run, including buying an engagement card for dear niece Chrissy, and lots of phone calls to make, as usual. Pat doing pretty well, better than yesterday, which wasn't bad either, and, I fervently hope, not as good as tomorrow.
Had fish last night--flouder for Pat, salmon for me. Mine was frozen and was blah, although I cooked it as directed. Hate frozen fish; love fresh.
Am meeting friend Vivian at Francesco's in Manahawkin tonight for dinner. It's some kind of free affair, but you have to listen to a "health and wellness" lecture, she said. So what, I just like Vivian and enjoy talking to her about our spouses : Her husband has MS, a truly dreadful disease, mine has COPD and a variety of other ailments.
No scheduled plans for tomorrow--always a nice respite--but looking forward to the SB Women's Club fashion show/luncheon on Wednesday.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...