Thursday, May 25, 2006

Had a great time at the SB Women's Club luncheon/fashion show yesterday. Went with Barb H., Susan, and two other friends, Lois and Pat. I had forgotten how nice Smithville Inn is, and want to have dinner there sometime. The lunch was good; I had salmon and they served twice-baked potatoes, mixed veggies, and mousse for dessert. Got home about 4:15 and went immediately to Drama Club rehearsal until 6. Just had a pick-up dinner of sandwiches, etc.
Our show is coming up soon--June 2 and 3--and still needs some tweaking, but is looking pretty good.
Tuesday, I made barbecued country ribs in the crockpot and were they good! Pat liked them and so did I. I want to get some chicken for tonight, and will probably bake in the oven.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...