Monday, May 29, 2006

Pat much improved and was out of bed when I walked in yesterday. He was moved to a two-bed room, a very nice one with a lovely view of trees, grass, and an active purple marten house. I had lots of chores and errands in the morning, so got to the hospital about noon, stayed while he watched the Phillies on T.V., went out to get us both watermelon, then left when his dinner was served. When I got home, I had a message from Susan and Walter inviting me for dinner and, of course, I happily accepted and enjoyed it. Today, Memorial Day, will go to Ray and Barb's with other neighbors for barbeque at 3, so plan to go to the hospital early. I'm hoping Pat will be discharged tomorrow, as he's much better.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...