Wednesday, May 10, 2006

What I actually made for dinner last night was country ribs in barbecue sauce. I did them in the crockpot (my favorite appliance) and boy, they were tasty! Pat liked them, and so did I. In the cp., they come out very tender--the meat falls right off the bone, as they say, although in this case, there wasn't any bone, so it just fell off--so I must remember to add them to my repertoire.
Daughter Alison was over last night and we enjoyed seeing her. She showed us the medal she won for completing the Poconos Marathon on Sunday--and she qualified for Boston by three minutes. SIL Mike also did very well. They'll be down for Mother's Day this Sunday with, I hope, the J's, too.
Drama Club rehearsal today, then Ft. Dix for another blood test tomorrow.

No comments:

Monday

Set off for the mall and Target at 10:30. I got some staples (plant milk, blueberries, grapefruit, etc.), but decided to hold off buying the...