Monday, March 13, 2006

Feeling much better today, although am still slightly queasy, and have accepted a dinner invitation at good friends and neighbors, Ray and Barb's tonight. Will tidy up a little, do a wash, take a shower, run some errands, then go to Seacrest to have lunch with Pat and spend the afternoon. Yesterday, when I was sick, he had lots of visitors: Frank and Barbara, Dennis and Leslie, and 0ld friend, Jack B. In the afternoon, I dragged myself off the couch long enough to bring him the paper, but he already had taken it from the outer room--so much for my selfless sacrifice! Hmm...looks like I'm resuming this blog--will try to go back to the Weight Watchers theme, but don't have much interest in it. Weigh-in is tomorrow and I haven't gone for two weeks. Should do so, but do I really want to? Dunno.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...