Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Met with the Care Management Team at Seacrest yesterday afternoon. Good news: Pat will be coming home on Sunday! Had a cleaning service rep come in and they'll be here tomorrow to clean the master bedroom and bath, and guest bath.
Stopped for Susan for our walk at about 7:30, but she wasn't able to go--work day. I walked myself, but only about a mile, as it was bitter cold.
Had usual (cottage cheese on toast and o.j.) breakfast, and a big plate of broccoli for lunch. Went to Seacrest after and chatted with Pat and others, then took his laundry home to do. Had some pretzels, and will have a prepared pasta dinner.
I'm pleased with Pat's progress and am anxious to have him home. Will make up a list of what groceries I want to buy.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...