Thursday, March 16, 2006

Fairly good day yesterday. Went in to Seacrest in morning, but stayed only until Pat went to therapy at 10. Had lots of phone calls, paperwork, errands, etc. to do, so didn't go back until 3:30. Ray and Barb were there visiting, then I had dinner with Pat: broccoli soup, liverwurst and onion sandwich, and fruit (they have their hot meal at lunchtime). Incidentally, I chose the sandwich--I'm half German, after all--Pat had a chicken salad sandwich. I left about 6:30 and went home to a glass of wine, pretzels, then--ouch! ice cream and jelly mints. Today, have lots of more chores, but may get in to eat lunch with Pat.
Just came back from about a one-mile walk with Susan--am glad she stopped, as I'm determined to step up my exercise regime.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...