Monday, March 27, 2006

Brought Pat home from rehab yesterday. Short a day, he's been away (first at the hospital, then at rehab) an entire month. He's doing well, and is settled in, but still has a long road ahead. The visiting nurse comes today to do an assessment, then he'll have therapists, etc. come here.
I made a beef stew in the crockpot for dinner last night--it was very good--and will look at chicken or something for tonight. Think I'd better skip exercise today, as he should still be sleeping, but will try to do it on Wednesday.
Am continuing, I'm afraid, to just ignore any restraint when it comes to eating. I missed weighing in last week of necessity--haven't decided whether to go tomorrow, or just give it up as a bad job.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...