Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Well, I've gained back 1.8 pounds, bringing me up to 184.6. I suppose I should be alarmed, or grief-stricken, or panicked, or wildly regretful, but I'm not--I really don't care.
Had a nice dinner with Barb and Ray last night, then some good talk. Today, I skipped breakfast, and had a late (3:00) lunch of half an acorn squash and a small bowl of brussel sprouts. On my way to Boscov's to get Pat some new tee-shirts, I stopped and got a Subway sandwich to go. Will probably take it in and eat with Pat. I went in to see him this morning, but am now waiting for a call from his V.A. doctor, who had left a message when I got home--he has a question about Pat's current medication.
Guess I'm feeling okay, but am still a little queasy and very tired.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...