Wednesday, October 19, 2005

When Pat went to Philly for a doctor's appointment Monday (routine dermotology check), he had a flat tire on the Walt Whitman bridge! Luckily, a Penndot person came along and changed it for him. Yesterday, he went to Sears and got four new tires. He left about 2:00 and at 5:45, he still wasn't home. I was worried sick, so called and was told he had just left. He got home soon after with no problem. Hmmm...this means we bought eight new tires in less than a month--to the tune of about 700 bucks. Well, it's only money.
Great news from Alison yesterday: Joel and Jen got the apartment in New Egypt and are moving in. It sounds wonderful as she described it--can't wait to see it.
Being a glutton for punishment, I accepted a request (offer?) to temp in Tuckerton today. It's only half-day, from 11:15 to 2:45 and for third, which has to be better than fifth and sixth.
I called paternal cousin Marifran yesterday. We had had a falling out--misunderstanding, I guess--but I wanted to renew our relationship, especially after losing my maternal cousin, Alexis, last week. We chatted cordially and I was so glad to hear her voice. Hope we can get back on our old footing before too long.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...