Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Rained all day yesterday. At breakfast, I suggested we go to the movies, then e-mailed Marge postponing our lunch date yet again. I don't know why it never occurred to me that I could do both, as I usually pick Marge up for lunch pretty early. Anyway, Barbara and Ray then called asking if we wanted to go to lunch and we did, at SeaOaks--very enjoyable. Got to movie--"Flight Plan"--in plenty of time. It was pretty good, but as with most thrill types, it relied heavily on coincidences and long stretches of far-fetchedness (awkward sentence, yeah, but so what?).
For dinner, I gave Pat leftover spaghetti and meat balls and I had more of my sub. Must do something about my weight, besides watch it balloon. Hmm...I've been saying that for most of my 110 years.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...