Monday, October 24, 2005

Enjoyed the little birthday party at Leslie's and Dennis' yesterday for their four-year-old grandaughter. Was also pleased with myself that I ate only a moderate amount and skipped the delicious desserts. Friend Leslie leaves in a few weeks to volunteer to help out in Mississippi.
Today, I go to the nurse practicioner at my new doctors.' I'm also going to call George Wimberg to see if I can talk to him about "pre-need" (ugh!) funeral stuff.
Went to see J. and J.'s new apartment on Thursday, then all went out to dinner, Alison and Mike meeting us up there.
Ellen called last night (her usual Sunday evening call) and told me about a little boy in her third-grade class who has a brain tumor and whose family is very poor. Will send a check for him.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...