Friday, October 14, 2005

Went to Weight Watchers yesterday and am glad I did. I had lost 30 pounds last year, but gained back 20. Yesterday, weighed in three pounds heavier than LAST WEEK! Ugh. However, Chris, the leader, gave an inspiring talk, and I feel back on track.
Finally got to lunch with Marge yesterday and as ever, we had a great time. We confide in each other things we probably wouldn't tell anyone else.
Pat and I both slept until 8:30--unheard of for me, usually up at least by 5--and I missed exercise, but will try to walk later.
Must go to supermarket. Still raining lightly--the rain, the rain, the constant rain--I'm going crazy, I tell you!

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...