Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The memorial service for Alexis was sad--she was only 55--but well-attended. People were asked to talk about her and I mentioned going to Gettysburg a few years ago to search out my great- and her great-great grandfather, who fought there. I got home about four, then Betty and Frank came over with subs and we enjoyed getting together. Betty goes back to California today and Frank goes back to Baltimore, will pick up Marybeth, then they'll go back to California, too.
May have lunch with Marge today (after I stood her up on Saturday), then Drama Club tomorrow. I had e-mailed everybody who took Patrick's survey to complete, asking them to bring to the meeting. Hope all comply.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...