Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Tuesday and Jersey

 
Vickie got me to the Sheraton and the Airporter got me to LAX in plenty of time for my 11:07 flight. I had gotten up at 4:30,had only coffee at home, so got toast (and more coffee) during the two hours I waited. Flight was no more gruesome than usual, with me rigid with terror most of the time.  

Got into Philly airport a little late, close to 8:00. Zipped to Jersey, had dinner, chatted happily then bed. This house is great and I'm so glad to be here, but no time for more now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You’re back! Glad the flight was not too bad. Rest well and then off you go visiting and hopefully playing. /PMR from AC

Monday

Ellen and Greg got here about 11:30 and while Greg went to Peets for coffee, El reported on her doctor visit; happily, things are going well...