Monday, September 30, 2024

Sunday

It was off to Malvern, PA early on to spend the day at Bounce, the big pickleball facility there. I saw lots of fun matches, including some by those I love, and here's the venue:: 


Stayed until early evening, then drove to Bordentown to drop off a kid. After, we stopped for dinner at a place I remember from years ago--about sixty-five of them, in fact--the Town and Country Diner. Had spaghetti and meatballs and wow, I couldn't get over how inexpensive it was compared to California.  

Home about 7:00, then settled in for reading a novel I borrowed, The Glass Ocean. I seldom read fiction, but this is pretty good. I Today, an ocean walk at Seaside is scheduled, plus more pickleball adventures--yay!

No comments:

Monday

Ellen and Greg got here about 11:30 and while Greg went to Peets for coffee, El reported on her doctor visit; happily, things are going well...