Monday, May 01, 2023

Stultifying Sunday

Somewhat of a down day. For openers, it was very overcast, always unpleasant to me, plus cooler than I like. Also, it was Sunday, by itself kind of dreary in my estimation. The crossword was pretty good and I got it all, then changed my bed, washed linens, and re-made. 

Decided to go out for name tags (just those little "Hello, I'm" things), so took my cart and set off. Walked to The Market first--no name tags, then Wal-Mart--no name tags,--then CVS--no name tags. Bused to Target at the mall where I finally found them. Bought blueberries there, too.

Bused home to find an email from Diane with documentaries on ancient Japan.  I watched the first one--it was pretty long, but interesting--and will see the others later. Emailed the link to the Tokyo trio.

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/how-japan-began/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=rss

Other than that, just putzing around. Ho-hum and come on, sunshine and warmth, make an appearance.

Soaring Spirits lunch today--that's something, at least.


No comments:

Wednesday

Well, things are looking up. I made a decision about the 29 1/2 show on the eighteent and: no, I'm not going to participate. I emailed d...